This policy discloses the privacy practices for www.grow-lean.com clarifying the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected.
- How personally identifiable information is used.
- With whom may the personally identifiable information be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your personally identifiable information.
- Procedures used to protect the misuse of your personally identifiable information.
- How you can correct inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Grow-Lean owns the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you provide when you register for
a class, create an account, or by other direct contact from you. We do not sell this information. Your information is made available
to payment providers such as PayPal, Stripe and Splitit for the purpose of collecting payment.
We do not store your credit card data or other financial information in our systems.
If you take a session with us that results in certification, your information (name, email address, course taken, and course date) will also be shared
with the certifying body, such as the
Scrum Alliance or Scaled Agile.
Unless you explicitly opt out, we may contact you in the future to:
- help you register for class,
- help you create an account,
- help you set or reset your password,
- help you attend a class,
- to inform you about specials, new products or services.
When we contact you, we may do so both email, text message, or both. For text messaging standard data rates apply.
Contact Us to Opt-Out
You can opt out of receiving marketing email communications from us by using the link at the bottom of an email you received. If you are registered for a class
we will continue to send you information about that class.
You may contact us if you want to be removed from our marketing list by
entering your information in our contact us
Modifying the Information We Have About You
You may contact us at any time in respect to the information we have about you.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected
both online and offline.
For processing of credit card payments we use Stripe. Credit card data you enter during your checkout
For processing of payments in installment we use Splitit. With Splitit you enter your credit card data on their site. You can check Splitit's
Adherence to Policy
or via email at Support@Grow-Lean.Com.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve
your access to our site, to identify repeat visitors, and to process registration. Cookies can also enable us to track
the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any personally
identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they
leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information, with two such sites being RegOnline and PayPal.